Will you cherish wonderful memories of a relaxing stay in the heart of Flanders, 'Le plat pays', as sung by Jacques Brel ?
"De Nachtegaal" (the Nightingale) is close to picturesque Damme, 6 km from Bruges, the famous "Venice of the North", 15 km from the Belgian coast (Knokke and the Zwin with nature reserve) and the Netherlands (Sluis).
Enjoy a warm welcome in our charming country house, experience Flemish hospitality, cosiness, relaxing and comfortable rooms. We provide a copious breakfast including home made jam, excellent regional cheeses, freshly squeezed fruit juice, eggs from our free-range chickens,... to ensure you a wonderful start of a fascinating and memorable stay.
- cosy drawing-room with open fire
- heated outdoor pool
- bike rental (€10/ day)
- sauna use : 22 € (2 pers.)
- reservation by phone : +32 (0)50 354388
or +32 (0)473 523277, by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tariff : €95 - 100/ day, single night €10 surcharge
- golf (18 holes Damme, 18 holes Knokke)
- Damme : book fair (every 2nd Sunday of the month)
- book fair concerts
- boat trips to Bruges
- links: www.visit-bruges.com www.toervl.be
- how to find us: from the centre of Damme, follow